The final race

Here we are at the end of the road!
E ci siamo quasi, alla fine della strada!

This year is going really fast and my memories get really blury because this fast living.
These days I'm gathering all I can for Emma's advent calendar, I subscribed to a swap so I'm gathering some cool things for my swap partner in the UK. Hope she will like my finds.
I'm also getting busy with the Santa stuff for the girls. Emma is done but what we are not really sure about is Sara. She's less than 1 year old. I can't remember what Santa gave to Emma on her first Christmas. That's why I say my memories are blury!
Quest'anno sta andando veramente veloce e ora mi accorgo che la mia memoria è ogni volta peggio. 
Questi giorni sono alla ricerca di pensierini per il calendario dell'Avvento di Emma. Mi sono iscrita a uno swap ed sto anche radunando un po' di cosette per la mia swap partner che si trova in Regno Unito.
Sono anche abbastanza impegnata con Babbo Natale. Da Emma ormai abbiamo un sacco di informazioni: disegni, lettere, ecc. Con Sara però siamo persi, non ha neanche un'anno, non abbiamo idea di cosa potrebbe portargli Babbo Natale. Non riesco a ricordare che cosa ha portato a Emma nel suo primo Natale. 


She plays around with whatever. I have to say I'm that kind of person who thinks whatever can amuse and become a toy, really. Sara gets super excited with a spoon, a brush, a blanket, a bottle of water...
With my girls I'm never on the trending side for toys and I confess I know nothing about trending toys. I'm also on the stingy side when it is about toys. Of course we get toys, but not all we find and I can predict the uncertain future of an useful toy and I don't buy that stuff. We are also short in space at home and I hope in the future Santa will have a bigger house : P
Sara gioca praticamente con qualsiasi cosa. Io sono di quelle persone che pensano che qualsiasi cosa può diventare un giocattolo e mi fido di più degli oggetti comuni per il divertimento che dai giochi veri. Lei si intrattiene con i cucchiai, una spazzola, un lenzuolino, una bottiglietta d'acqua... con le bimbe non sono mai molto aggiornata sui giochi del momento. Sono anche un po' tirchia per prendere nuovi giochi ogni volta perchè odio i giocattoli abbandonati con cui non si gioca mai. Poi abbiamo anche pochissimo spazio in casa (perciò spero che un dicembre Babbo Natale ci sorprenda e ci porti una nuova casa molto più grande : P

I'm happy how my girls are growing, Emma is able to play with whatever and she loves to draw. When she needs something she says: I will draw it!
A funny thing is Emma is always getting playdates because she is a sort of entertainer and some moms always to take her to play with their girls. I think it is because she comes out with great ideas for playing and keeps her mates busy and happy for a couple of hours.
Sono molto contenta di come le ragazze stanno crescendo. Emma gioca con tutto e gli piace molto disegnate. A volte, quando vuole una cosa mentre gioca e non ce l'ha dice: Adesso me la disegno!
Emma ha sempre molti appuntamenti per giocare con altri bimbi. È molto brava a inventare giochi e tiene i suoi amichetti impegnate a lungo giocando. 

If you are looking for stocking stuffers and nice toys "out of the beaten track", I have these bear/doll carriers in the shop. They have been the best favorites for kids and parents since I made the very first. At the moment only girly versions are avaiable but I hope I will have some for boys very soon.
Se siete a la recerca di regalini di Natale per i vostri bimbi e desiderate un giocattolo un po' diverso, ho questi marsupi porta-bambola. Sono stati da sempre i preferiti da mamme e bambini. Al momento trovate solo fantasie da bambina ma spero averne anche da maschietto al più presto. 




Click here for further information about the bear/doll carriers. 
Cliccate qui per più info sui marsupi. 

Enjoy weekend!

Pin It

Commenti

Post più popolari